We Are Excited To Share These Potential Services And Programming
That Our Gracious Partners Have Offered as Possibilities!
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF GREATER LA CROSSE
- Providing a safe and fun place for kids to grow and thrive after school and during the summer.
- Delivering engaging programs focused on academics, health and leadership development.
- Offering caring staff that mentor, guide and motivate kids to be successful.
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF HOLMEN
- Academic programming during daytime hours
- Transportation for middle and high school students to the center
- After school tutoring
HOLMEN POLICE DEPARTMENT
- A physical presence to create and maintain positive relationships
- Community education offerings such as bike safety; internet safety, etc.
- Mentoring of area youth
HOLMEN AREA FIRE DEPARTMENT
- Community education programs regarding hazard prevention, public education and emergency response to multiple generations
- CPR and AED certifications (small fee)
GUNDERSEN HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Dvd’s or print materials can be provided for self-directed programming – exercise and yoga (Swing into Shape and Yoga)
- Screenings in partnership with La Crosse County, Mayo, and others for diabetes screening – “Know Your Numbers”
- Babysitting classes – currently offered in LaCrosse and Onalaska locations (nominal fee charged to cover staff time and materials)
- Other possible health promotion/educational programming topics that may include healthy eating, weight management; parenting; falls prevention; prenatal care and Lamaze training, mental health, stress management; car seat fittings.
FAMILY AND CHILDREN’S CENTER
- Family support groups
- Children/adolescent support groups
- Pro-active programming regarding parenting, trauma, and other family issues
- Mobile Vehicle or Food Package Drop Site
WINONA FRIENDSHIP CENTER
- Collaborative senior programming in the areas of physical, emotional and mental wellness
- Educational offerings and enrichment activities via shared technology
- Teen programming and support for middle and high school aged females
- Restorative Justice circles
MAYO HEALTH SYSTEM
- Wellness programs
- Immunization clinics
- Health education programming