Recently, we have received many questions regarding insurance programs covering the fees for membership and programs at the Holmen Area Community Center. We will keep this page updated as we find out new information. Please feel free to give us a call or reference this page for any new information.
Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) Plans
in partnership with Gundersen Health System
Currently, Quartz Medicare Advantage members are eligible for up to $25 per month for fitness memberships, and $25 per quarter in over the counter (OTC) fitness supplies.
- We are aware that members of Quartz Medicare Advantage plans have recently received a card in the mail which has been pre-loaded with the above-mentioned balances to be used for fitness memberships and OTC fitness supplies.
- At this time, Quartz Medicare Advantage cards may not be used for Holmen Area Community Center membership or programs.
- The $25 per month assistance can only go towards fitness centers which are registered as such with the state.
- The Holmen Area Community Center is not yet a registered fitness facility. Because the Community Center offers a wide range of programs and activities in addition to fitness and wellness classes, we are unsure if the Center meets full fitness facility requirements at this time.
- We are currently working through the State of Wisconsin registration process to see if the Community Center is eligible to be a registered fitness facility. If we are able to register, we will update our members.
- We encourage members to check directly with their insurance representative. Every plan is different. You may be entitled to reimbursement for HACC membership, depending on your plan – if your agent requests membership details, please let us know and we are happy to print a detailed receipt for your provider’s use.